We always strive to serve you better each day. However, we understand that there are times you may have to return a product. Although we consider each return request on case-by-case basis, there are some factors we consider to accept returns:
- The product should be intact with all the necessary documents. Our stores do not affect any defaced products.
- Verification of purchase. You should keep your electronic or physical receipts well and present them during returns.
- Products are subject to assessment before the return request is granted.
- The client caters for the shipping cost unless the item was wrongly shipped or it was defective.
- You can’t return the products after use.
- The return period is 7 days after the date of purchase.
- Some products are not eligible for returns after unwrapping for hygienic reasons. These products include hairs and used hair tools. These products should have tamper proof seals intact if you want to make returns.
You should keep your warranty documents safely to avoid any nullification of claims. Although there are exceptions to these conditions, you can contact our customer support for guidance.